Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sorry For The Deprivation..

..Of le blog that is. I have been kinda busy. My cousin stayed over for 5 days and..well I've just been generelly busy, but I have some awesomesauce incarnate news..:D I can barely contain my excitment, really, because I have loadsa new projects for le blog!! :D Like in saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, and am writing a review on it, though every time I write a review, it turns out to be a summary, but whenever I have the time I will finish it and post it here. I also have LOADS of EPIC ideas for fan-fics, and you have no idea how much its exciting me, seriously, I CANNOT wait to get writing again, cos its been so long, because I took a break from my writing course which I have been going to for FIVE years. I just realised that. Since I'm 13, and have been going since I was 9 etc. Any way I miss it so..Yeah. My cousin is so common, but she denies it, and its just SOOO funny XD. Anyway, guess what? Someone threw an apple at my face today, and it HURT. ALOT. And I NEVER cry, but I started bawling like a baby, and it was plain embarresing. But I blame D. Thats code-name for the person who threw it on me. But I leave you with this...CHOCOLATE RAIN, CHOCOLATE RAIN, SOME STAY DRY WHILST OTHERS FEEL THE PAIN, OF CHOCOLATE RAAAAAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment