1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"In which case, could she have in some way chosen him?" [The Power Of Five, Ravens Gate, Anthony Horowitz. Not a word, Pine, not a word.]
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Deodorant on the shelf by my bed.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The official Top UK 20. Or something like that...It could have been Law and order though...
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
almost 11 oclock at night?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
I dont have a watch or clock with me. Wait is there a clock on my labtop..I wonder...
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV downstairs. Once I go sleep, Im gonna start screaming at my Mam and Bro to shut it off.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was getting out of my car and walking to my house. Well, it was more of a run.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at on the computer?
Well, first I changed my desktop background from a moon, to a beack island thing, with a palm tree. then I checked out derek landy blogs under duress, and then looked up stuff about book six. then checked out indis blog then this.
9. What are you wearing?
My PJ's. there a top with a monkey on it and white bottoms with black flowers.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. Lots. Of strange, strange things. Must be the hormones.
11. When did you last laugh?
When I saw the add on MTV for some show about Paris Hilton. I laughed so hard. It was a reality show, were a load of girls competeed to be her BFF. She was all " I can only have one BFF." I couldnt stop lauughing at the fact that she was so sad that she needed to have a competition to get a friend. Funny stuff.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Two posters by Victoria Frances, the Awesome spanish artist. and a painting by one of my best friends. And lots of stickers. and some more pictures.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
uuuuum...Yes, my reflection. I just had a haircut, and I look REALLY diffrent and weird.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Really fun, and the most intresting one i ever did.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Harry Potter and The Philosiphers Stone. Can't get much better than wizardry and an ADORABLE Daniel Radcliffe. Hes like, 10 yrs old in this or something. I just kept saying AAAAAH throughout the whole thing. HOW CUTE IS HE!!! Hes all tall and manly now.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Lots of things. A cat. A horse. And so much more.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
uuuuuum...I play piano? uuuum...Theres a pink birdcage hanging from my roof on a hook. And I only realised two days ago that Shroom is an abbreiveaction ( yeah, i cant spell) of mushroom. I just thought it was another kind of mushroom. Im really slow on the uptake of tings, really slow to understand things.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would...have my own country where magic and fanatical creatures such as unicorns and griffins exsist. And that SP was real.
19. Do you like to dance?
No. I HATE dancing. Its the one thing i cant do. Unless its a mosh, of course. Or just involves me jumping up and down, though i find even that hard.
20. What would you call your first child? Give a boy and girl name.
Maybe....Eveleen Hope Nightmare for a girl and Will Harry Nightmare for the boy...thats just out of the top of my tired brain, its like 11 at night