Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Arrgghh...My Brain...

Since Christmas and a bit before, I've just realised I've been on a bit of a reading spree!!! And when I was in the book shop the other day, looking at lots of potential books that I could have got, I realised my brain had gone into meltdown, from so much reading. Never in my life have I turned down a good opportunity to get some books! The books that made my brain over-heat were The Cherub Series, by Robert Muchamore, and I only have two more books of it to read, then I'm finished. And a big thank you to my friend who recomended them to me.
 The other series is The Gone Series by Michael Grant, and I finished the first three books in just over a week, each of them around five hundred pages. Absaloutly fantastic series that I recommend to everyone. I now wait with baited breath for the fourth book, Plague to come out. I beat my personal record for reading the first book, Gone, which is over five hundred pages, in just three days. So proud of myself...*sniff, sniff*
But anyway, now that my reading spree is over, I NEED MORE BOOKS! Oh, how I wish I had bought those books in that shop that day.

 Well that's all for now. (heehee, i sound like a TV show host...)

Yours, Cresent, or Hana, or whatever the hell you wanna call me.

P.S. Like my new wallpaper backdrop thing? I'm not actually sure if its came up yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment